How to forget your ex ?
You have loved each other a lot, passionately or madly, and then one day, it's over. And this break-up, you live it badly. With him/her, there is no hope for the future. You would like to turn the page, but it is easier to say than to do. And that's why we wrote you these few lines:
Okay, but how do I do it?
It can be hard to get over your ex, especially if you have strong feelings for him or her. However, it is possible to get over the breakup and move on. Here are some tips for getting over your ex:
- Take time for yourself: After a breakup, it is important to take time for yourself and take care of your own needs. Do what makes you feel good, whether it's sports, reading, music, etc.
- Talk to friends or a therapist: It can be helpful to talk to friends or a therapist about your breakup. They can be supportive and help you work through your emotions.
- Step away from your ex: If you're having trouble getting over your ex, it may help to distance yourself. Avoid spending time with him or her, contacting him or her or talking to him or her on social media.
- Do things you enjoy: To get over your ex, it is important to keep yourself busy and do things you enjoy. This can help you have fun and think about other things.
- Don't dwell on the past: It's okay to dwell on the memories of your relationship, but it won't help you move on. Try to focus on the future and leave the past behind.
In short, the key to getting over your ex is to take some time for yourself, talk to friends or a therapist about your breakup, get away from your ex, do things you enjoy and don't dwell on the past. If you follow these tips, you should be able to get through your breakup and move on.
But the best advice might be...
Move forward! Keep your mind busy, motivate yourself to do things you love, things that make you want to excel like :
- Play sports: Sports are a great way to keep your mind busy and entertained. Choose a physical activity that you enjoy, whether it's running, cycling, swimming, etc.
- Learn something new: To get over your ex, you can try to learn something new. This can be a language, a musical instrument, a craft, etc. Learning new things can help you have fun and get away from your negative thoughts.
- Do creative activities: Creative activities such as painting, sculpting, writing, music, etc. can be a great way to keep your mind busy and entertained. And who knows, you may even discover a new passion?